Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/43433
- Introducing diploma in multimedia: a multi disciplinary course
- Taniar, David; Rahayu, Wenny
- Multimedia technology has become increasingly popular. This paper presents a course outline in multimedia. It includes a description of the subjects and resource requirements. The main objective of the course is to prepare students to become multimedia designers and engineers in their areas of expertise.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Department of Information Studies
- Making new connections: Proceedings of the 13th Annual Conference of the Australian Society for Computers in Learning in Tertiary Education (ASCILITE 96), University of South Australia, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia, 02-04 December 1996 / Allan Christie, Patrick James and Beverley Vaughan (eds.)
- Publication year
- Multimedia; New technologies; Teaching
- Faculty of Health and Biomedical Sciences, University of South Australia
- Publisher URL
- Taniar & Rahayu copyright © 1996.
- Peer reviewed