Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/44075
- On binary output of cellular neural networks
- Andrew, Lachlan L. H.
- A weakness in the standard proofs of the binary output property in cellular neural network theory is pointed out. A more rigorous proof based on the eigenvalues of the system matrix is provided.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, Vol. 25, no. 2 (Mar-Apr 1997), pp. 147-149
- Publication year
- Binary output property; Cellular neural networks; Circuit theory; Convergence of numerical methods; Eigenvalues and eigenfunctions; Feedback; Matrix algebra; Theorem proving; Vectors
- John Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1997 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. Publisher does not officially support author/institution self-archiving of either the postprint (final, revised accepted draft) or published version of full text.
- Additional information
- While performing this work, the author was supported by a scholarship from the Australian Telecommunications and Electronics Research Board (ATERB).
- Peer reviewed