Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/44122
|Download PDF (31 pages) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 336 KB)|
- Researcher data practices at Swinburne: results of a survey
- McKay, Dana
- This report discusses the results of a survey of Swinburne researchers about their practices surrounding their research data. Areas of investigation included how they store and manage their data, whether they share their data or use others' data, and how they feel about the new ARC rules governing research data. This work was undertaken to understand the differences between larger and smaller universities' researchers' data practices, but also to understand what is happening 'on the ground' at Swinburne with a view to better supporting data management.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Information Resources
- ARROW (Australian Research Repositories Online to the World) Project reports
- Publication year
- Academic practices; ARC; ARROW Project; Australia; Australian Research Council; Data management; Data repositories; Data sharing; Data storage; Open access; Research data; Surveys; Swinburne University of Technology; Universities; User needs
- Information Resources, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007 Dana McKay.
- Additional information
- The work to prepare this review was funded by the ARROW project (Australian Research Repositories Online to the World, http://arrow.edu.au). The ARROW project is funded by the Australian Commonwealth Department of Education, Science and Training, under the Research Information Infrastructure Framework for Australian Higher Education.
- Full text