Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/44330
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Performance of a global congestion measure for CDMA networks
- Andrew, Lachlan L. H.; Hanly, Stephen V.
- A recently proposed global congestion measure for CDMA networks is applied to call admission control, call dropping, and band allocation in multi-carrier CDMA networks. It is shown to perform comparably with existing techniques for call dropping, and better than existing techniques for admission control and band allocation. Difficulties arising in the measurement of this parameter are also investigated.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of the IEEE VTS 50th Vehicular Technology Conference, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 19-22 September 1999, Vol. 2, pp. 1023-1027
- Publication year
- Band allocation; Bandwidth allocation; Call admission control; Call dropping; Cellular radio; Code division multiple access; Global congestion measure; MC-CDMA networks; Multi-carrier CDMA networks; Telecommunication congestion control
- 9780780354357, 0780354354
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1999 IEEE. Paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed