Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/45257
- Keep on working
- Dobbie, Phil; Davison, Michael; Taylor, Philip; Doyle, Grahame; Lynch, James; McPhee, Anna
- When can we afford to retire? A lot would like to retire earlier than 65, but for most people it’s not practical. So that raises the question of what do you do with the rest of your working life? Particularly if you’re out of work or in a dead-end job. In today’s BTalk Australia, Phil Dobbie talks to: Michael Davison, CPA Australia’s Superannuation Policy Advisor; Philip Taylor, the head of the Business, Work and Ageing Centre for Research at Swinburne University of Technology; Grahame Doyle from Hays Recruitment; executive recruiter James Lynch; and Anna McPhee from the Equal Opportunities for Women in the Workplace Agency.
- Publication type
- Media interview
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Business and Enterprise. Business, Work and Ageing Centre for Research
- 'BTalk Australia', presented by Phil Dobbie, 21 December 2008
- Publication year
- Ageing; Australia; Business; Employment; Older workers; Recruitment; Retirement; Working life
- BNet Australia
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.
- Additional information
- Podcast of an interview that aired on the BNet Australia program 'BTalk Australia' on 21 December 2008. Presented by Phil Dobbie.