Add to My Folder
Permanent link: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/45658
- Action research: boundaries, tensions, and directions: review essay
- Review of the two books: 'International action research: a casebook for educational reform', edited by Sandra Hollingsworth, published by Falmer Press, London, 1997, ISBN-10 075070604X; and 'Action research as a living practice', edited by Terrance R. Carson and Dennis J. Sumara, published by P. Lang, New York, 1997, volume 67 of the Counterpoints series, ISBN-10 0820438650.
- Publication Type
- Journal article
- Australian Educational Researcher, Vol. 25, no. 2 (Aug 1998), pp. 113-125
- Publication Year
- Australian Association for Research in Education
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1998 AARE. Published version of this paper reproduced with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Full Text
- Peer Reviewed