Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/45823
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Hsiao-Ying Lin
- Barnes, Carolyn
- Hsiao-Ying Lin completed her Master of Design (Industrial Design) at Swinburne University of Technology in 2004. When she came to study in Melbourne, Lin was already a successful industrial designer with nearly a decade of experience creating for the global market place, including stints at Nokia in Salo (2002) and Motorola in Beijing (2003).
- Publication type
- Catalogue essay
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Design
- Paper appeared in the catalogue for ‘Pen to pixel: 100 years of design education at Swinburne’, Chapel off Chapel, Prahran, Melbourne, Australia, 17 July-03 August 2008, curated by Nanette Carter, pp. 39-41
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1901 Art Theory and Criticism
- Australia; Design research; Education; History; Lin, Hsiao-Ying; Pen to pixel; Postgraduate studies
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Copyright © 2008 Swinburne University of Technology.
- Additional information
- The Faculty of Design at Swinburne University of Technology presented an exhibition celebrating the work of outstanding designers and media practitioners. The exhibition was held in association with the 2008 Melbourne International Design Festival.
- Full text