Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles What ever happened to duty of care? Same-sex attracted young people's stories of schooling and violence
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/45848
|Download PDF (Author's final draft) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 94 KB)|
- What ever happened to duty of care? Same-sex attracted young people's stories of schooling and violence
- Hillier, Lynne; Harrison, Lyn; Dempsey, Deborah
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Melbourne Studies in Education, Vol. 40, no. 2: Special issue: Sexualities and education (1999), pp. 59-74
- Publication year
- Adolescents; Australia; Bisexuality; Health; Homosexuality; Same-sex attracted people; Schooling; Sexual orientation; Sexuality; Violence; Well-being; Youth
- Copyright © 1999 Arena Publications. Author's final draft reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed