Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/45944
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Health monitoring of bonded composite repairs using fibre optic sensors
- Li, Henry C. H.; Dupouy, Olivier; Herszberg, Israel; Stoddart, Paul R.; Davis, Claire E.; Mouritz, Adrian P.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Atom Optics and Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- Proceedings of the Smart Structures and Materials 2006 Conference: Sensors and Smart Structures for Civil, Mechanical and Aerospace Systems, San Diego, CA, USA, 27 February 2006 / Masayoshi Tomizuka (ed.), Vol. 6174
- Publication year
- Bragg grating; Composite repair; Differential strain; Intensity modulation; Structural health monitoring
- SPIE - International Society for Optical Engineering
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2006 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. This paper was originally published in the Proceedings of SPIE (Vol. 6174), and is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.658414. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic electronic or print reproduction and distribution, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed