Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/46792
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Reputation and employer of choice for Australian business
- Gill, Rob
- This paper aims to define employer of choice (EOC) for Australian businesses. The relationship between employees and corporate social responsibility is investigated, drawing on current employer of choice communication, government regulation and legislation, international trends and global surveys. The paper refers to research conducted on Australian financial and insurance organisations regarding how these companies publicly address EOC criteria. Reputation is identified as a key component to Australian business success, and positive reputation is dependent upon a complete EOC program.
- Publication type
- Publication year
- Accountability; Australia; Business; Corporate reputation; Corporate social responsibility; Employer of choice; EOC; Reputation management; Social responsibility
- Public Relations Institute of Australia
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2005 Rob Gill.
- Full text