Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Book review: 'The house of Packer: the making of a media empire', by Bridget Griffen-Foley
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/47357
- Book review: 'The house of Packer: the making of a media empire', by Bridget Griffen-Foley
- Kimber, Julie
- Review of the book 'The house of Packer: the making of a media empire' by Bridget Griffen-Foley, St Leonards: Allen & Unwin, 2000.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- The Hummer, Vol. 3, no. 6 (Winter 2001)
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 160699 Political Science not elsewhere classified; 2103 Historical Studies
- Australia; Australian Consolidated Press; Australian Women's Weekly; Biography; Book review; Broadcasting; Daily Telegraph; History; Labour history; Oligopoly; Media; Media empires; Media magnates; Media moguls; Packer, Robert Clyde (1879-1934); Packer, Frank (1906-1974); Power struggles; Televisions; TV
- Sydney Branch of the Australian Society for the Study of Labour History
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2001 Sydney Branch, ASSLH and Julie Kimber.