Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles IDAEP and the serotonin, dopamine and glutamate systems: results from acute challenges in humans
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/48182
- IDAEP and the serotonin, dopamine and glutamate systems: results from acute challenges in humans
- O'Neill, Barry; Croft, Rodney James; Segrave, Rebecca; Guille, Valerie; Nathan, Pradeep J.
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Brain Sciences Institute
- International Journal of Psychology: abstracts of the XXIX International Congress of Psychology, Berlin, Germany, 20-25 July 2008, Vol. 43, no. 3-4 (Jun-Aug 2008), p. 745
- Publication year
- Dopamine; Glutamate; IDAEP; Pharmacological manipulations; Serotonin
- Psychology Press
- Publisher URL
- Peer reviewed