Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/49034
- Contemporary corporate strategy: global perspectives
- Saee, John
- With the onset of the third millennium, increasing numbers of corporations around the world have been undergoing cultural and mindset shift paradigms whilst developing corporate strategies that are increasingly attuned to the highly competitive and dynamic business realities arising from globalising national economies around the world. This research book represents an eclectic collection of latest research articles and empirical studies conducted in different parts of the world on corporate strategy, including usually neglected countries of study such as Germany, Turkey, Greece and Spain. This research book contains over twenty research papers examining various aspects of corporate strategy in different national and international settings, this book is intended to equip readers with the latest knowledge to understand the complexities of corporate strategy both at a theoretical and operational levels. Further, the book is specifically written with the needs of the students of strategy both at an undergraduate and postgraduate who may want to gain contemporary knowledge of strategy based on empirical research.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Business and Enterprise. Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship
- Routledge studies in international business and the world economy, Vol. 39
- Publication year
- Corporations; Globalisation; International business enterprises; Management; Strategic planning; Strategies
- 9780415385954, 0415385954
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007 selection and editorial matter, John Saee; individual contributions, the contributors.
- Peer reviewed