Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles From HI to HII: enabling deep and wide optical redshift surveys matched to ASKAP
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/49350
- From HI to HII: enabling deep and wide optical redshift surveys matched to ASKAP
- Glazebrook, Karl
- Abstract not available.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies. Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
- Paper presented at the International Deep Surveys of the Radio Universe with SKA Pathfinders Conference, Perth, Western Australia, Australia, 31 March-04 April 2008
- Publication year
- ASKAP; Australian Square Kilometre Array Pathfinder; Radio astronomy; SKA; Square Kilometre Array; Telescopes
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 Karl Glazebrook.