Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/49468
- Sharma, Raj
- The theme of this first SEAAIR book is 'Entrepreneurial University of the 21st Century', which focuses on management and learning and teaching dimensions of higher education institutions. This chapter introduces the notion of the 'Entrepreneurial University' and related issues that provide some contextual information to the later chapters, which address the theme to institutional researchers in the Asia Pacific region.
- Publication type
- Book chapter
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Student and Corporate Services
- The institutional researchers' perspectives of the entrepreneurial university of the 21st century: some insights from the Asia Pacific region / Zoraini Wati Abas, Nirwan Idrus and Raj Sharma (eds.), pp. 1-8
- Publication year
- Academic institutions; Asia Pacific region; Colleges; Entrepreneurial universities; Institutional research; Universities
- 9789746152808, 9746152807
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007 by SEAAIR. All rights reserved.
- Peer reviewed