Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/49653
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 422 KB)|
- Gambling on the Productivity Commission
- Mares, Peter
- All the evidence is in, yet the government has ordered another inquiry into the impact of gambling, writes Peter Mares.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- Inside Story, 10 March 2009
- Publication year
- ATMs; Automatic teller machines; Australia; Federal Government; Gambling; Gaming machines; Government inquiries; Problem gambling; Poker machines; Pokies; Productivity Commission
- Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 Inside Story and Peter Mares. Published version of this paper reproduced with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Full text