Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/49687
|Download PDF (1 page) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Monitor 2007-2008 supplementary report on clean energy
- Hardie, Elizabeth A.
- A comparison of the 2007 and 2008 Monitor survey results showed that Australians continue to feel comfortable with wind farms and uncomfortable with nuclear power.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences
- Swinburne National Technology and Society Monitor, 2008 survey: supplement
- Publication year
- Australia; Carbon emissions; Climate change; Controversial science; Demographics; New technologies; Nuclear power; Public attitudes; Society; Surveys; Swinburne National Technology and Society Monitor; Trust
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 Elizabeth A. Hardie.
- Additional information
- This document is a supplement to the 2008 Swinburne National Technology and Society Monitor, which is available at: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/49667.
- Full text