Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Spectra and lifetimes of fluorescence resonance energy transfer flurophores under two-photon excitation
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/1159
- Spectra and lifetimes of fluorescence resonance energy transfer flurophores under two-photon excitation
- Ashman, Ross A.; Crimeen, Blessing; Crimeen-Irwin, Blessing; Gu, Min; Ludford-Menting, Mandy J.; Russell, Sarah M.
- We show two-photon spectra and lifetimes acquired using conventional confocal microscopes equipped with an ultra-short pulsed laser and a time-gated intensified charge coupled device. We report on the two-photon spectra and lifetimes of Alexa350, enhanced green fluorescent protein (EGFP), EGFP-CD46, and Cy3 labelled antibodies. Cellular and extracellular EGFP two-photon spectra and lifetimes are compared.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. School of Biophysical Science and Electrical Engineering. Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Scanning, Vol. 25, no. 3 (May/June 2003), pp. 116-120
- Publication year
- Two-photon microscopy; Lifetime imaging; Fluorescence resonance energy transfer
- pp. 116-120
- Publisher URL
- © 2003 FAMS, Inc.
- Peer reviewed