Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/49804
- Graph-based multiagent replanning algorithm
- Zhang, Jian Feng; Nguyen, Xuan Thang; Kowalczyk, Ryszard
- The paper presents a new approach for multiagent replanning based on Distributed Constraint Satisfaction (DisCSP) and Graph planning techniques. In this approach, a new distributed refinement strategy is proposed to construct a graph plan for fixing errors occurred during the plan execution. The strategy employs an "max-branching" heuristic that can reduce the final graph plan size and allow faster completion time for the graph construction. The graph plan is then compiled into a DisCSP problem and solved using a multi-variable version of the Asynchronous Backtracking Algorithm. The approach is demonstrated with experiments which show that distributed planning graph and CSP can practically solve the replanning problems in a multiagent environment.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies
- Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, AAMAS '07, Honolulu, Hawaii, 14-18 May 2007, Article no. 122, pp. 798-805
- Publication year
- Multi-agent; Planning; Replanning
- Association for Computing Machinery
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007 IFAAMAS.
- Peer reviewed