Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Positive-P and Wigner representations for quantum-optical systems with nonorthogonal modes
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/50002
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 122 KB)|
- Positive-P and Wigner representations for quantum-optical systems with nonorthogonal modes
- Lamprecht, C.; Olsen, M. K.; Drummond, P. D.; Ritsch, H.
- Positive-P and Wigner representations for quantum-optical systems with nonorthogonal modes were discussed. The operator correspondences connecting the underlying density operator with the corresponding Fokker-Planck equations were developed. Both representations were compared by calculating the tunneling times for an unstable resonator optical parametric oscillator.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Physical Review A, Vol. 65, no. 5 (2002), article no. 053813
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0202 Atomic, Molecular, Nuclear, Particle and Plasma Physics; 0204 Condensed Matter Physics; 0205 Optical Physics
- Bandwidth; Cavity lasers; Differential equations; Eigenvalues and eigenfunctions; Electromagnetic fields; Hamiltonians; Light propagation; Matrix algebra; Phase space methods; Photons; Quantum optics; Quasimodes; Spurious signal noise
- American Physical Society
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2002 The American Physical Society. Published version of this paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed