Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/50011
|Download PDF (Accepted manuscript) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 132 KB)|
- Stochastic gauges in quantum dynamics for many-body simulations
- Deuar, P.; Drummond, P. D.
- Quantum dynamics simulations can be improved using novel quasiprobability distributions based on non-orthogonal Hermitian kernel operators. This introduces arbitrary functions (gauges) into the stochastic equations, which can be used to tailor them for improved calculations. A possible application to full quantum dynamic simulations of BECs is presented.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Computer Physics Communications, Vol. 142, no. 1-3 (2001), pp. 442-445
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 02 Physical Sciences
- BEC; Computer simulation; Ground state; Many-body simulations; Mathematical operators; Monte Carlo methods; Probability distributions; Quantum dynamics; Quantum theory; Random processes; Stochastic; Stochastic gauges
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2001 Elsevier Science B.V. The accepted manuscript is reproduced in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed