Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/50045
|Download PDF (Accepted manuscript) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Ultra-cold fermions in optical lattices
- Drummond, P. D.; Corney, J. F.; Liu, X-J.; Hu, H.
- We summarize recent theoretical results for the signatures of strongly correlated ultra-cold fermions in optical lattices. In particular, we focus on collective mode calculations, where a sharp decrease in collective mode frequency is predicted at the onset of the Mott metal-insulator transition; and correlation functions at finite temperature, where we employ a new exact technique that applies the stochastic gauge technique with a Gaussian operator basis.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Journal of Modern Optics, Vol. 52, no. 16 (Nov 2005), pp. 2261-2268
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0205 Optical Physics
- Correlation functions; Crystal lattices; Metal insulator transition; Optical correlation; Quantum optics; Random processes; Ultra-cold fermions
- Taylor & Francis
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2005 Taylor & Francis. The accepted manuscript of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed