Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/50055
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Gaussian quantum operator representation for bosons
- Corney, Joel F.; Drummond, P. D.
- An overview is given of several operator representations that represent the largest class of bosonic representations that can be constructed using an operator basis that is Gaussian in the elementary annihilation and creation operators. In this sense, they give an appropriate generalization to the phase-space methods that started with the Wigner representation. There are a number of advantages inherent in this enlarged class.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Physical Review A, Vol. 68, no. 6 (2003), article no. 063822
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0202 Atomic, Molecular, Nuclear, Particle and Plasma Physics; 0204 Condensed Matter Physics; 0205 Optical Physics
- Bosons; Computer simulation; Elementary particles; Gaussian quantum operator; Hamiltonians; Mathematical operators; Probability distributions; Quantum optics; Quantum theory; Statistical mechanics; Statistical methods
- American Physical Society
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2003 The American Physical Society. Published version of this paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed