Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/50340
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Campaigning in turbulent times
- Mares, Peter
- Far North Queensland won’t decide Saturday’s state election, but it’s a barometer of the stresses brought on by the economic downturn, reports Peter Mares from Cairns.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Inside Story, 18 March 2009
- Publication year
- Cairns; Economics; Elections; Far North Queensland; Labor Party; Liberal National Party; Liberal Party; Politics; Queensland; Tourism
- Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 Inside Story and Peter Mares. Published version of this paper reproduced with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Full text