Home List of Titles Knowing and knowing how to: combining theory and practice in the preparation of school leaders
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/51673
- Knowing and knowing how to: combining theory and practice in the preparation of school leaders
- Scott, Catherine
- Reviews the book 'Closing the leadership gap: how district and university partnerships shape effective school leaders', by Teresa N. Miller, Mary Devin, and Robert J. Shoop, published by the American Association of School Administrators, 2007.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- PsycCRITIQUES, Vol. 53, no. 21 (2008)
- Publication year
- Book review; Educational programs; Leadership; Leadership gap; Leadership qualities; PALA; Pedagogy; Professional Administrative Leadership Academy; Programs; School leaders; Schools; Teachers
- American Psychological Association
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 APA. All rights reserved.