Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles An assessment of systems and software engineering scholars and institutions (1998-2002)
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/1205
- An assessment of systems and software engineering scholars and institutions (1998-2002)
- Chen, Tsong Y.; Glass, Robert L.
- This paper presents the findings of a five-year study of the top scholars and institutions in the Systems and Software Engineering field, as measured by the quantity of papers published in the journals of the field. The top scholar is Khaled El Emam of the Canadian National Research Council, and the top institution is Carnegie Mellon University and its Software Engineering Institute. This paper is part of an ongoing study, conducted annually, that identifies the top 15 scholars and institutions in the most recent five-year period.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. School of Information Technology
- Journal of systems and software, Vol. 68, no. 1 (Oct. 2003), pp. 77-84
- Publication year
- Top scholars; Top institutions; Research publications; Systems and software engineering
- Elsevier Science
- pp. 77-84
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2003 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Peer reviewed