Add to My Folder
Permanent link: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/52152
- Dynamical complexity in a mean-field model of human EEG
Dafilis, Mathew P.;
van Veen, Lennart;
Liley, David T. J.
- Abstract not reproduced here by request of the publisher. The text is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.813966.
- Publication Type
- Conference paper
- Research Centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Brain Sciences Institute
- Proceedings of SPIE: Biomedical Applications of Micro- and Nanoengineering IV and Complex Systems, Melbourne, Australia, 10-12 December 2008 / Dan V. Nicolau, Guy Metcalfe (eds.), Vol 7270
- Publication Year
- FOR Code(s)
010204 Dynamical Systems in Applications;
029902 Complex Physical Systems;
010202 Biological Mathematics
Homoclinic doubling cascade;
Shilnikov saddle node
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. This paper was originally published in Proceedings of SPIE (Vol 7270), and is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.813966. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic electronic or print reproduction and distribution, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
- Full Text
- Peer Reviewed