Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/52576
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- An endoscopic nonlinear optical imaging probe based on 2-D micromirror
- Wu, Lei; Fu, L.; Jain, A.; Nishida, T.; Gu, Min; Xie, H.
- This paper reports a MEMS-based forward scanning endoscopic microprobe. The microprobe has a 2-D electrothermal micromirror embedded. The diameter of the probe is 5mm. Two-photon excited fluorescence (TPEF) imaging with 5mum resolution has been obtained.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Proceedings of the 20th Annual Meeting of the IEEE Lasers and Electro-Optics Society (LEOS 2007), Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States, 21-25 October 2007, pp. 908-909
- Publication year
- Electrothermal actuation; Endoscopic microprobe; MEMS; Micromirror; Nonlinear optical imaging
- 1092-8081 (series ISSN)
- 9781424409259, 142440925X
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007 IEEE. Published version of the paper reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed