Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/52765
- How to write psychology research reports and essays
- Findlay, Bruce
- For undergraduate courses in Introductory Psychology. How to Write Psychology Laboratory Reports and Essays, 5e is endorsed by the Australian Psychological Society and is a useful reference to the strict guidelines required by the APS and the APA (American Psychological Association) styles. A student who grasps these concepts and learns the conventions will have a sound basis for presenting research in a professional manner, and writing well argued essays, so that the later step of writing for publication should be an easier one to take.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences
- 5th ed.
- Publication year
- Psychology education; Psychology studies; Undergraduate studies
- Pearson Education Australia
- 9781442508415, 1442508418
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 Pearson Education.
- Peer reviewed