Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/53029
- Trends in Australian non-metropolitan housing markets, 1991-2001
- Wulff, Maryann; Reynolds, Margaret; Healy, Ernest; Legg, Stephen; Baum, Scott
- The aim of this study was to quantify the nature and extent of changes during 1991-2001 within non metropolitan housing markets in Australia and to construct the first national non metropolitan housing market database to hold empirical information on population, housing and labour markets for the census years 1991, 1996 and 2001. This report describes the data sources, process and procedures involved in developing the national database.
- Publication type
- AHURI final report, No. 107
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 1205 Urban and regional planning
- Data; Housing; Labour market; Population distribution
- Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2007.
- Peer reviewed