Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/1246
- An articulate country : re-inventing citizenship in Australia
- Ferres, Kay; Meredyth, Denise
- A lively, contemporary approach based on the nation's current events, literature and political phenomenon, eg. the One Nation Party. Written for teachers and community educators, as well as general readers interested in informed public debate on citizenship, local and global. A teaching tool for teachers of the course, which was developed in association with the Commonwealth's national school program "Discovering Democracy". A provocative exploration of the one, true Australian identity.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Institute for Social Research
- Publication year
- Civics, Australian; Australia; Citizenship; Educational sociology
- University of Queensland Press
- ix, 208 p.
- Publisher URL
- Peer reviewed