Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/1249
- The effectiveness of models of flexible provision of higher education
- Arger, Geoff; Barnard, Ian; Kirkpatrick, Denise; Ling, Peter N.; Smallwood, H.; Toomey, Ron
- This study constitutes an investigation of the effectiveness of several models of flexible provision of higher education in Australia
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Learning and Teaching Services
- Publication year
- Australia; Distance education; Educational technology; Evaluation; Higher education; Open learning
- Department of Education, Training and Youth Affairs
- xx, 211 p.
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © Commonwealth of Australia 2001.
- Peer reviewed