Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/53873
- Out of bounds
- Hecq, Dominique
- 'Out of Bounds' is a poetic piece which explores sexual identity from an inter-linguistic and inter-cultural perspective inscribed in a a post-colonial context whilst enacting knowledge as a practice of the letter. It is the central piece of a trilogy also titled OUT OF BOUNDS which is due out later this year under the re.press imprint whose first and third parts are titled 'The Gaze of Silence' and 'The Silence of the Gaze'. It might be said that for this agnostic author one of the surprising findings upon re-reading the whole work is the validation of the premise that God is unconscious.
- Publication type
- Seminar, speech or other presentation
- Paper presented at 'Out of bounds: art, faith and religiosity', Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 20-23 August 2008
- Publication year
- Agnosticism; Creative writing; Cultural theory; God; Intercultural commmunication; Interlinguistic communication; Poetry; Postcolonialism; Sexual identity; Writing
- Faculty of Art and Design, Monash University
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2008.