Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/55713
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Scanning total internal reflection fluorescence microscopy
- Gu, Min; Chon, James W. M.
- Abstract not reproduced here by request of the publisher. The text is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.529180.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. School of Biophysical Sciences and Electrical Engineering. Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Proceedings of SPIE: Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging: 19th Congress of the International Commission for Optics: Optics for the Quality of Life, Firenze, Italy, 25-30 August 2002 / Giancarlo C. Righini and Anna Consortini (eds.), Vol. 4829, pp. 634-635
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0205 Optical Physics
- Evanescent wave; Fluorescence; Innovative microscopy; Light polarization; Light reflection; Molecular dynamics; Nanostructured materials; Near-field microscopy; Optical microscopy; Prisms; Semiconductor quantum dots; Thin films
- 0277-786X (series ISSN)
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2003 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. This paper was originally published in Proceedings of SPIE (vol. 4829, pp. 634-635), and is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.529180. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic electronic or print reproduction and distribution, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed