Home List of Titles Effect of plume dynamics on the uniformity of excimer laser ablation for microfabrication
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/55967
- Effect of plume dynamics on the uniformity of excimer laser ablation for microfabrication
- Harvey, Erol C.; Hayes, Jason P.
- Abstract not reproduced here by request of the publisher. The text is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.529651.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Industrial Research Institute Swinburne
- Proceedings of SPIE: 'Device and Process Technologies for MEMS, Microelectronics, and Photonics III', Perth, Western Australia, Australia, 10-12 December 2003 / Jung-Chih Chiao, Alex J. Hariz, David N. Jamieson, Giacinta Parish and Vijay K. Varadan (eds.), Vol. 5276, pp. 92-99
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0205 Optical Physics
- Ablation; Aspect ratio; Debris; Elastomers; Excimer laser ablation; Excimer lasers; Laser plume; Laser plumes; Microfabrication; Plasmas; Polymers; Surface roughness; Thermal plumes
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2004 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers.
- Peer reviewed