Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Effect of plume dynamics on the uniformity of excimer laser ablation for microfabrication
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/55967
- Effect of plume dynamics on the uniformity of excimer laser ablation for microfabrication
- Harvey, Erol C.; Hayes, Jason P.
- Abstract not reproduced here by request of the publisher. The text is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.529651.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Industrial Research Institute Swinburne
- Proceedings of SPIE: 'Device and Process Technologies for MEMS, Microelectronics, and Photonics III', Perth, Western Australia, Australia, 10-12 December 2003 / Jung-Chih Chiao, Alex J. Hariz, David N. Jamieson, Giacinta Parish and Vijay K. Varadan (eds.), Vol. 5276, pp. 92-99
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0205 Optical Physics
- Ablation; Aspect ratio; Debris; Elastomers; Excimer laser ablation; Excimer lasers; Laser plume; Laser plumes; Microfabrication; Plasmas; Polymers; Surface roughness; Thermal plumes
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2004 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers.
- Peer reviewed