Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/55965
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- KAOS: Kilo-aperture optical spectrograph
- Barden, S. C.; Dey, A.; Boyle, B.; Glazebrook, K.
- Abstract not reproduced here by request of the publisher. The text is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.550287.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of SPIE: 'Ground-based Instrumentation for Astronomy', Glasgow, Scotland, 21-25 June 2004 / Alan F. M. Moorwood and Masanori Iye (eds.), Vol. 5492, pp. 364-372
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0205 Optical Physics
- ADC; Astronomical instrumentation; Astronomy; Atmospheric dispersion compensator; Fiber optics; Galaxies; Gemini observatory; Optical resolving power; Optical telescopes; Multi-object spectroscopy; Space surveillance; Spacecraft observatories; Spectrographs; Telescopes
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2004 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. This paper was originally published in Proceedings of SPIE (Vol. 5492), and is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.550287. The published version of the paper is reproduced here in accordance with the copyright policy of the publisher. One print or electronic copy may be made for personal use only. Systematic electronic or print reproduction and distribution, duplication of any material in this paper for a fee or for commercial purposes, or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
- Full text
- Peer reviewed