Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/55950
- Applications of holographic devices for optical communications
- Lee, Byoungho; Han, Seunghoon; Choi, Kyongsik; Chung, Seunghwan; Kim, Taesu
- Abstract not reproduced here by request of the publisher. The text is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.561046.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Proceedings of SPIE: 'Photorefractive Fiber and Crystal Devices: Materials, Optical Properties, and Applications X', Denver, Colorado, United States, 02-03 August 2004 / Francis T.S. Yu, Ruyan Guo and Shizhuo Yin (eds.), Vol. 5560, pp. 105-116
- Publication year
- FOR Code(s)
- 0205 Optical Physics
- Chromates; Chromatic dispersion; Code division multiple access; Demultiplexers; Diffraction gratings; Holographic grating; Holography; Mathematical models; Multiplexing; Optical communication; Routers; Tunability; Wavelength division multiplexing
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2004 Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers.
- Peer reviewed