Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/58866
- Debating the practice-based PhD
- Durling, David; Friedman, Ken; Gutherson, Paul
- Over the past decade, the concept of a practice based doctorate has become an issue for graduate education in many European nations. It is one of the most interesting and hotly debated subjects in design and in the creative and performing arts.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- International Journal of Design Sciences and Technology, Vol. 10, no. 2 (2003), pp. 7-18
- Publication year
- Creative arts; Design research; Doctoral studies; PhD; Postgraduate studies; Practice-based doctorates; Professional doctorates
- Europia Productions
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2003 Europia Productions.
- Peer reviewed