Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/59262
- Gemini: local activities and international developments
- Couch, Warrick
- The 2004-2005 period has been a significant one in terms of Australia's involvement in Gemini, particularly in terms of the increased interest in and the access its astronomers have had to the telescopes, and developments related to Gemini's 'Aspen' instrumentation program. In giving this report, I shall specifically focus on the purchase of additional nights on the Gemini-South telescope from the UK, and the very latest developments with the Aspen instruments (in particular, WFMOS), both of which have important implications for Australia and the MNRF program.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Paper presented at the Gemini & SKA MNRF Symposium 2005, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 7 June 2005
- Publication year
- Aspen instruments; Gemini Observatory; MNRF; Telescopes
- Australian National Telescope Facility and CSIRO
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2005.
- Peer reviewed