Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/59355
- The Milwaukee Project: a cautionary comment
- Heskin, Ken
- Ken Heskin comments on an article on the Milwaukee Project that appeared in a previous issue of American Psychologist: Somner, R., & Somner, B. A. (1983). Mystery in Milwaukee: early intervention, IQ, and psychology textbooks. American Psychologist, 38 (9), 982-985. The original article is available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.38.9.982.
- Publication type
- Journal article
- American Psychologist, Vol. 39, no. 11 (Nov 1984), pp. 1316-1317
- Publication year
- Psychology studies; Psychology textbooks; Scholarly communication; Scientific communication
- American Psychological Association
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 1984 American Psychological Association.
- Peer reviewed