Search Swinburne Research Bank
Home List of Titles Introduction to the Second Workshop on Collaborative Business Processes (CBP 2008)
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/60717
- Introduction to the Second Workshop on Collaborative Business Processes (CBP 2008)
- Liu, Chengfei; Sadiq, Wasim; Zhao, Xiaohui
- Recently, organisations have been undergoing a thorough transformation towards highly flexible and agile collaborations. The business processes of different organisations are required to be integrated seamlessly, while the constructed business process network dynamically evolves to adapt to the continuously changing business conditions. On the way to fully support such flexible collaborations, issues such as privacy and security, reliability and flexibility, scalability and agility, process validation, QoS guarantees, etc., place challenges in front. Therefore, more academic research, facilitating infrastructure, protocols and standards are being expected to shift current business process management for supporting collaborative business processes.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Lecture notes in business information processing: revised papers of the International Workshops on Business Process Management (BPM 2008), Milano, Italy, 01-04 September 2008 / Danilo Ardagna, Massimo Mecella, Jian Yang (eds.), Vol. 17, pp. 557-560
- Publication year
- Business processes; Organisations; CBP Workshop
- 1865-1348 (series ISSN)
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009.