Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/62489
- Automated software architecture evolution with hypergraph transformation
- Grunske, Lars
- Architectural transformations are an appropriate technique for the development and improvement of architectural specifications. But these transformations are often applied manually. This paper presents a mapping of an architectural specification language to a hypergraph-based data structure. Thus, architectural transformations can be specified by hypergraph transformation rules and applied automatically.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Software Engineering and Applications: proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Software Engineering and Applications (IASTED), Marina del Rey, United States, 03-05 November 2003 / M. H. Hamza (ed.), Vol. 7, pp. 613-620
- Publication year
- Architecture evolution; Architecture specification; Computer hardware description languages; Data structures; Graph theory; Hypergraph transformation; Knowledge engineering; Non-functional properties; Reliability; Software engineering; Specifications
- ACTA Press
- 9780889863941, 0889863946
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2003.
- Peer reviewed