Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/63742
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Martin Reid
- Jackson, Simon
- Martin Reid studied Industrial Design in the Faculty of Design at Swinburne from 1994 to 1998. A successful student, his skills as a designer and communicator were such that within six months of graduation with a Bachelor of Design Degree (with Honours) he was employed within the Faculty as a sessional lecturer. He embraced this teaching role with enthusiasm, challenging and shaping another decade of young Swinburne talent.
- Publication type
- Catalogue essay
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Design
- Paper appeared in the catalogue for ‘Pen to pixel: 100 years of design education at Swinburne’, Chapel off Chapel, Prahran, Melbourne, Australia, 17 July-03 August 2008, curated by Nanette Carter, pp. 35-37
- Publication year
- Australia; Design education; History; Industrial design; Pen to pixel; Reid, Martin; Swinburne University of Technology
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Copyright © 2008 Swinburne University of Technology.
- Additional information
- The Faculty of Design at Swinburne University of Technology presented an exhibition celebrating the work of outstanding designers and media practitioners. The exhibition was held in association with the 2008 Melbourne International Design Festival.
- Full text