Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/63750
- Axial birefringence induced focus splitting in lithium niobate
- Zhou, Guangyong; Jesacher, Alexander; Booth, Martin; Wilson, Tony; Gu, Min
- Reports on the first experimental observation of focus splitting when the light is tightly focused into the uniaxial lithium niobate crystal along the optic axis direction. Radially polarised light and azimuthally polarised light can be used to remove the focus splitting.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Abstracts of the Nanophotonics Down Under 2009 Devices and Applications Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 21-24 June 2009, p. 145
- Publication year
- 3D photonic crystals; Focus splitting; Lithium niobate; Polarization
- Centre for Micro-Photonics, Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009.
- Peer reviewed