Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/63758
- High numerical aperture diffraction of a supercontinuum
- Chick, Brendan J.; Chon, James W. M.; Gu, Min
- The high numerical aperture diffraction of a focused supercontinuum is presented. The temporal phase associated with a propagating electromagnetic field when diffraction by a high numerical aperture lens embodies into spatial effects. The superposition of the phase from the input field and diffraction combine to form changes in the spectral, temporal and spatial domains of the diffraction field.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Abstracts of the Nanophotonics Down Under 2009 Devices and Applications Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 21-24 June 2009, p. 87
- Publication year
- High numerical aperture lens; Supercontinuum generation; Temporal phase
- Centre for Micro-Photonics, Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009.
- Peer reviewed