Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/63771
- Refractive index mismatch induced aberration in nonlinear As2S3
- Cumming, Ben; Zhou, Guangyong; Jesacher, Alexander; Booth, Martin; Wilson, Tony; Gu, Min
- The large refractive index of As2S3 introduces strong spherical aberration onto a wavefront converging into the material from an immersion medium of differing refractive index. Due to the high nonlinearity however, we have observed additional aberration due to the intensity dependant refractive index.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Abstracts of the Nanophotonics Down Under 2009 Devices and Applications Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 21-24 June 2009, p. 113
- Publication year
- Abberation; Differing refractive index; Fermotosecond laser
- Centre for Micro-Photonics, Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009.
- Peer reviewed