Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/63770
- Supercontinuum generation for fiber-optic nonlinear microscopy
- Tao, Wei; Morrish, Dru; Gu, Min
- Reports on the experimental investigation of the transmission characteristics of a supercontinuum through double-clad photonic crystal fiber for fiber-optic nonlinear microscopy.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Abstracts of the Nanophotonics Down Under 2009 Devices and Applications Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 21-24 June 2009, pp. 129-130
- Publication year
- DC-PCF; Fiber-optic microscopy; HN-PCF; Photonic crystals; Supercontinuum illumination
- Centre for Micro-Photonics, Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009.
- Peer reviewed