Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/63774
- Three dimensional metallic photonic crystals towards complete photonic band gap
- Hossain, Md. Muntasir; Li, Jiafang; Buso, Dario; Jia, Baohua; Zhou, Guangyong; Gu, Min
- Reports on a novel fabrication process of metallic photonic crystals with a complete photonic band gap. The fabrication process is based on the infiltration of metals by the electrodeposition process into dielectric photonic crystal templates fabricated by two-photon polymerisation.
- Publication type
- Conference paper
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Abstracts of the Nanophotonics Down Under 2009 Devices and Applications Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 21-24 June 2009, p. 117
- Publication year
- Dielectric photonic crystals; Metallic photonic crystals; Photonic band gaps; Polymer gratings
- Centre for Micro-Photonics, Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009.
- Peer reviewed