Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/63918
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, -1 bytes)|
- Ellison Harvie
- Carter, Nanette
- (Edythe) Ellison Harvie (1902-1984) began her architectural training in 1920 at Swinburne Technical College after being unsuccessful in gaining employment as an articled assistant in architectural practices in Melbourne.
- Publication type
- Catalogue essay
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Design
- Paper appeared in the catalogue for ‘Pen to pixel: 100 years of design education at Swinburne’, Chapel off Chapel, Prahran, Melbourne, Australia, 17 July-03 August 2008, curated by Nanette Carter, pp. 07-09
- Publication year
- Architecture; Australia; Interior decoration; History; Pen to pixel; Swinburne University of Technology
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Copyright © 2008 Swinburne University of Technology.
- Additional information
- The Faculty of Design at Swinburne University of Technology presented an exhibition celebrating the work of outstanding designers and media practitioners. The exhibition was held in association with the 2008 Melbourne International Design Festival.
- Full text