Search Swinburne Research Bank
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.3/64948
|Download PDF (Published version) (Adobe Acrobat PDF, 221 KB)|
- Jamaica for Germany?
- Neumann, Klaus
- More than ever before, the real business of forming government in Germany will happen after this month’s election, writes Klaus Neumann.
- Publication type
- Research centre
- Swinburne University of Technology. Faculty of Life and Social Sciences. Institute for Social Research
- Inside Story, 10 September 2009
- Publication year
- Christian Democracts; Elections; Germany; Government; Jamaica model; Liberal Party; Merkel, Angela; Parliament; Politics; Social Democrats
- Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology
- Publisher URL
- Copyright © 2009 Inside Story and Klaus Neumann. Published version of this paper reproduced with the kind permission of the publisher.
- Full text